|Aura the Medic, yadda yadda, heals the ill, shoots the healthy - are we done?|
–Dirty Bomb Profile
Merc Overview Edit
Her deployable Healing Station restores the health of all teammates within its radius - perfect for creating a healing zone around an objective.
Med School student loans are fearsome things. But after a promising career in experimental BioTech ended with no actual equity in the company and her name strangely absent from any of the research papers she'd written, Aura's now testing her own BioTech products in the field. She used to just save lives. Now she takes them too. And that student loan’s paying off nicely.
Aura’s all about mobility and support: her deployable Healing Station restores the health of all teammates within its radius, perfect for creating a healing zone around an objective or chokepoint. This frees her up to stay on the move, avoiding firefights, and reviving teammates at speed.
Healing Station Edit
Aura can deploy a healing station anywhere on the ground. Once deployed the station regenerates health of nearby friendly players, even during combat. The station can be picked up and re-deployed at any point, however Aura will have to wait for the ability cooldown if it is destroyed.
Aura can revive incapacitated team-mates using her Defibs. The longer these are charged before releasing, the more health the players has when they are revived. They can also be used as melee weapons, dealing more damage the longer they are charged (max of 100 damage). The defibs' damage are effected by the Chopper perk as the max damage is increased to 120 (Chopper increases damage by 20%).
- Aura, along with Skyhammer, is a default merc and is available to every player from the start of the game
- Aura and Sparks are the two fastest mercs in the game with a speed of 470.
- Aura, along with Aimee and Skyhammer, was one of the three mercs who did not have Special Edition Loadout Cards available during the Rogue en Vogue event.
- Aura shares some quotes with Sawbonez, like he does with Arty and vice-versa
Beta Info Edit
- ↑ "Meet Aura | Mercs of Dirty Bomb." Dirty Bomb. Splash Damage, Nexon North America, n.d. Web. 1 Sept. 2015. <http://dirtybomb.nexon.net/mercs/aura>.
- ↑ Backuplight. "Voice Actors." Dirty Bomb Forums. 25 Jan. 2016. Web. 10 Mar. 2016. <http://forums.dirtybomb.nexon.net/discussion/23498/voice-actors>.
- ↑ Villanueva, Kaira. "The Mary Sue Dirty Bomb Class-Based First-Person Shooter Review and Interview." The Mary Sue. The Mary Sue, 26 July 2015. Web. 6 Dec. 2015. <http://www.themarysue.com/dirty-bomb-review-interview/>.