Merc Overview Edit
Guardian is a ranged medic Armed with a defensive drone, reviving pulse glove and an assault rifle, this South Korean mercenary is equal parts protector and fighter. Guardian is able to revive multiple friendly while using her Sky Shield drone to automatically destroying incoming projectiles.
A Korean combat medic stationed near a CDA Lab in South Korea always on alert, checking her back and the backs of her team.
Sky Shield (Anti-air Guard) Edit
A devices on Guardian's back that once thrown, deploys as a hovering drone, destroying enemy projectiles automatically; this does not include bullets. The drone must have line-of-sight to destroy incoming projectiles. The Sky Shield takes 1s to deploy and last for 10s, covering a 400 unit radius from the center of the device. The Sky Shield has 90 HP and can be deployed every 20s.
Bionic Pulse Edit
A ranged AOE revive ability that can revive multiple friendlies from a short distance. Simply pressing the revive button will restore 30HP to one targeted friendly player. Full charging the Bionic Pulse for 1.5s can restore up-to 100HP to every player inside of it's 250 unit radius, only players with direct line-of-sight will be revived (this means full body). Bionic Pulse has a short cool-down of 0.133s, similar to pulling out defibs on other Medics.
Bionic Pulse can not deal damage to enemy players like Defibs found on other Mercenaries.
Incoming Detection System (IDS) Edit
The Incoming Detection System, or IDS for short, acts similar to the Guardian Angel Augment but without the damage reduction. Guardian is given a audio warning of incoming air support abilities and the location they will fall on.
- Guardian in stationed near a CDA Lab in South Korea.
Tips & Tricks Edit
- Guardian's abilities give her an advantage on defense.
- Guardian is the only Medic to have an Assault Rifle, allowing her to play trade better against other Assault and Support mercs.
- Guardian does not have any self-sustain abilities, she is better paired with another medic like Aura or Sawbonez to maintain her health.
- Use Phantom's Refractive Armor to disable the Sky Shield for a short time.