Market was an Execution map. Attacking teams had to destroy the one of the two pylons within the allowed time-limit.
Beautiful views of the forthcoming Containment Shield and easy access to the local organic market could have been a clairvoyant estate agent's spin. These cramped apartment blocks never got far off the ground before the evacuation, though, left as a residence for attacking Jackals. 
Destroy one of the Pylons Edit
Secondary Objectives Edit
Tips & Tricks Edit
- You can practice Market in offline mode by loading it via the console with "
- The console is opened by using the ~ (tilda) key.
- Market was released as part of the Containment War update, alongside the release of the Dome and Overground map.
- As part of The Classy Art Hole Update (July 7th, 2016) Market received a graphical pass improving it's visuals and performance.
- On August the 10th, 2017 it was revealed that Execution, along with Market, Overground and Gallery, would be removed from the game on August 22nd, 2017.