Overground is an Execution map. Attacking teams must destroy the one of the two pylons within the allowed time-limit.
Train tracks, train tracks, everywhere. Forgotten long before the evacuation of London, the CDA have granted a new lease of life to this husk of British industry. A dusty, brick-strewn life, sure, but housing two precious pylons that help to power a modern marvel of technology counts for something, right? 
Destroy one of the Pylons Edit
Secondary Objectives Edit
Tips & Tricks Edit
- You can practice Overground in offline mode by loading it via the console with "
- The console is opened by using the ~ (tilda) key.
- Overground was released as part of the Containment War update, alongside the release of the Dome and Market map.
- As part of The Classy Art Hole Update (July 7th, 2016) Overground received a graphical pass improving it's visuals and performance.
- At EGX 2016 it was revealed by Neil Alphonso (lead game designer for Dirty Bomb) that the center piece of Overground, the Ye Olde Cock, was loosely based off his favorite brewery in London. This brewery in question may be the "Ye Olde Cock Tavern at 22 Fleet Street, Holborn, London, EC4Y 1AA". 
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Official Maps | Dirty Bomb." DirtyBomb. N.p., n.d. Web. 18 June 2016. <http://dirtybomb.nexon.net/game/maps>.
- ↑ EGX 2016, Neil Alphonso reveals inspiration for Ye Olde Cock <https://www.twitch.tv/twitch/v/90897621?t=3h02m15s>