|I'll bomb you back into, well, any age you fancy really.|
–Dirty Bomb Profile
Merc Overview Edit
His airstrikes are great at locking down enemies in the open, and defending/clearing outdoor objective areas. Can throw ammo packs to keep his team-mates loaded.
As veteran fire support controller Skyhammer explained to the regimental Court Martial, "Nothing goes just a little bit wrong with an airstrike." Now operating in the private sector, his teammates benefit from his steely nerve and wealth of hardened tactical experience. He used to fight for Queen and Country, now it's for the paper that bears her image, and whoever has the most of them.
A go-to guy for massive frontline firepower and ammo resupply, Skyhammer's airstrikes are great at tying down enemies in the open, knocking out Extraction Vehicles, and defending/clearing outdoor objective areas. Airstrikes won't work indoors, but he can still keep his teammates stocked with ammo, and is a crack shot with his Assault Rifle at range. His airstrike marker will act as a low damage grenade indoors, and have a much shorter cooldown when an airstrike is not summoned.
Air Strike Edit
The Air Strike Marker can be thrown to designate a line that is perpendicular from where you were facing when it was thrown, then after a short wait, will be decimated with a barrage of high explosives dropped by an overhead drone coming from the right side of where it was thrown. If the location does not have a clear path to the sky, it will detonate, dealing some damage and starting a shorter cool-down.
Ammo Pack Edit
These can be dropped on the floor or throw directly at teammates. Picking up an ammo pack instantly refills your reserve ammo to full.
|Drop Ammo Pack||10 XP|
|Ammo Pack Picked||40 XP|
|Ammo Pack Direct Hit||60 XP|
|Depleted Team mate||? XP|
|Air Strike||25 XP|
Upon selection in full profile:
- I do fire support, I give you ammo, I kill bad guys. I'm just lovely really.
- Drones are for bagpipes and close air support. Yes, I'm a master of both.
Upon using his airstrike marker:
- Unload on my smoke!
- Dig a trench or bugger off, here comes the thunder!
- Airstrike marker incoming!
- Here comes the hammer!
- Fire from the fricking sky!
- Ordnance on the way!
- It's showtime! Airstrike incoming!
Upon throwing an ammo pack:
- Got bullets for you.
- Gun food, I got it!
- Don't let your gun go hungry, feed it. Feed it!
- Lots of lovely ammo right here!
- Ammo pack dropped!
- Get your ammo while it's hot!
Upon starting a match or deploying into a match:
- Okay, party starts here.
Upon killing an enemy player with a knife:
- Knife to meet you! Meet you nice!
- Skyhammer seems to be Scottish and has served in the British Army as he had to testify against the "British Courts-Martial".
- Skyhammer, along with Aura, comes automatically with the game and every player can use him at all times
- Kira also says the knife taunt "Knife to meet you,to meet you knives!"
- Skyhammer's Founder card shows him with a skull mask and orange paint
- Skyhammer's quote about drones indicates that the aircrafts that deliver his airstrikes most likely are unmanned, hinting why they come so quickly on demand.
- According to the IMDb, Skyhammer is voiced by Stuart Bowman. 
- Skyhammer is a master at bagpipes, according to him.
- Skyhammer, along with Aimee and Aura, was one of the three mercs who did not have Special Edition Loadout Cards available during the Rogue en Vogue event.
Beta Info Edit
- ↑ "Meet Skyhammer | Mercs of Dirty Bomb." Dirty Bomb. Splash Damage, Nexon North America, n.d. Web. 5 Sept. 2015. <http://dirtybomb.nexon.net/mercs/skyhammer>.
- ↑ Backuplight. "Voice Actors." Dirty Bomb Forums. 25 Jan. 2016. Web. 10 Mar. 2016. <http://forums.dirtybomb.nexon.net/discussion/23498/voice-actors>.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 "Dirty Bomb 2015 Video Game) - Full Cast & Crew - IMDb." IMDb. IMDb.com. Web. 6 Dec. 2015. <http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4818174/fullcredits>.